An exhibition with 175 pieces puts the focus on its relevant role as a promoter of Art Total
A new sculpture workshop and an outing to Barcelona are the next initiatives
The exhibition puts in context the relevant role developed by this space since its creation by Santiago Rusiñol, in 1894
'Mirador de Maricel' is painted from Can Rocamora at the beginning of the 20th century
Visits will be also in three languages and complement the itineraries on Sunday
The exhibition is moved to Valls and, later, to Olot
The Museums of Sitges are added again to the commemoration of the event with free activities for all audiences