HEALTH PROTECTION MEASURES IN SITGES MUSEUMS
To ensure the safe visit of users
The Museums of Sitges have taken a series of sanitary measures to guarantee the safety and tranquility of visitors, according to the recommendations of the competent authorities:
- Access with the mandatory personal protection measures: mask for the whole route and hydroalcoholic gel. Hygiene points also enabled in the toilets, at the entrance and exit of the Museums.
- Maintenance of interpersonal distance of 1.5m
- Capacity reduced to 30% of the usual capacity.
- Unique direction of the visit to avoid coincidences in small spaces. Access to the Museum will be through the main entrance. The tour will begin first through the Cau Ferrat Museum, passing through the temporary exhibition of Can Rocamora until reaching the third floor of the Maricel Museum to go down to the lower floors. The exit will take place through the Porta de Raixa that also faces to Fonollar street.
- Brochures, room sheets and information materials shall not be available to the public. This material will be provided by staff upon request.
- The visiting groups will be maximum of 8 people and 15 students in the case of schools.
- Reinforcement of the cleaning service, that will be responsible for disinfecting the spaces throughout the day.
- The left-luggage service will be out of service until a new date.
- The use of lifts is restricted to persons with reduced mobility.
- Payment preferably by card.
- The shop, La Puntual will have the same opening hours as the Museums and the access can be direct without the need to buy the entrance ticket to the Museum. The location of the shop is at the beginning of the visit.