Amics dels Museus de Sitges
Who are we?
- The Friends of the Museums of Sitges, as well as in other museums, have their origin in a group of people who love the museums, arts and heritage of Sitges. They want to enjoy it as a social group that provides proximity and support.
- Anyone from 16 years old can join. There are fees for all ages.
- Just as the group A Bouquet Every Day for Rusiñol, the Friends of the Museums of Sitges is organized as a group within the structure of the Sitges Heritage Consortium, which provides organizational support.
How to enroll?
- At the Can Rocamora information desk, during museum opening hours. You must request a form and fill it in with your personal and contact details.
- From the Sitges Museums website, filling out the form directly (you will find it below) or downloading it, filling it out, scanning it and sending it by email to email@example.com.
- The Sitges Heritage Consortium complies with current data processing legislation.
- Payment can be made in cash or by credit card.
- The delivery of the card or, where appropriate, the corresponding slip is delivered immediately and has immediate effects.
What are the fees?
- Individual: 20 euros.
- Dual (2 people): 35 euros.
- Young (up to 25 years old): 16 euros.
- Senior (from 65 years old): 16 euros.
- Dual protector (2 people): 50 euros.
- Sponsor: 200 euros.
What are the benefits?
- Free entrance to the Museums of Sitges and the MNAC throughout the year.
- Discounts at La Puntual (Sitges Museum Store), Sitges Museum publications and Sitgestiu Cultural activities.
- Promotions and agreements with other similar groups.